back

Monday, July 13, 2009

Clean nipples a sign of a good day



Before I was a stay-at-home mom I fantasized what it would be like. The house would be clean and orderly, there would be time to work in the yard and tackle that long list of projects I could never seem to get around to. Two kids and two years later I have to laugh at the my ridiculous fantasy.

As a Stay-at-home Mom my daily tasks are endless and monotonous. I am always trying figure out new little routine or sign of accomplishment. I was so excited to call my friend Sarah and tell her about my lasted discovery.

The conversation went like this:

Me: Sarah I just figured out how to tell if I have had a productive day?
Sarah: Really how?
Me: my nipples are clean and on the counter.
Sarah: (silence followed by laughter) What?
Me: Freckle Foot's bottle nipples.
Sarah: Oh, bottle nipples not your nipples
Me: They are always the sign that my kitchen is clean.

Here's to hoping you have a clean nipple day.

No comments:

Post a Comment