back

Monday, June 22, 2009

Taking a moment

Today was rough. Little Loaf is getting his first tooth, yeah and ugh, he did a lot of fussing today. Freckle Foot said every swear word I have ever said about a million times this morning followed by "NO Mommy" and "Stop" at the top of her lungs. This all happened by 9 am. I tried to get some housework done

but as you can see I gave up. I decided we needed to get out of the house so we went to Target to get some storage bins that were on sale. Both kids went down for a nap after lunch. I decided I needed to read The Stay-At-Home Survival Guide by Melissa Stanton in order for me to regain a sense of sanity. It helped. I managed to arrange a play date for Freckle Foot at our house and I was able to get the kitchen clean while they had a snack. L still had to go out and get us all dinner but I was able to gain some sense of control today.

No comments:

Post a Comment