back

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Linen Closet- inspiration for spring cleaning


I am not sure what possessed me to clean out the linen closet but man does that feel good. I use everything in this closet now. I took out all the items I don't use. OK, minus a couple of wool blankets. Now I am not sure what to do with my table clothes? Where do I put them? I don't want to throw them away but I can't really use them with small children in the house. Where do you hide them?  Oh if only the whole house could be this clean and organized all the time. This closet inspired me to clean and organize a few other drawers in the kitchen. It feels great to open a drawer and know it's deep cleaned. Finally a satisfying moment as a Stay-at-home-mom.

1 comment:

  1. You can fold them and lay them between the mattress and box springs or if they are important you might want to roll them and put them in shipping tubes.
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete